About QR Codes
Tiny Flashlight + LEDApp Available on: Android Market
Released By: Nikolay Ananiev
User Rating: 4.64 / 5 with 1,711,375 ratings
Free flashlight app. Uses the camera LED / flash / screen as a torch.
* Bright flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
* Great and diverse screen lights.
* Widget with different layouts to choose from (including lock screen widget). Flashlight starts directly without launching Tiny Flashlight.
* Strobe / Blinking function with adjustable on/off intervals
* Morse code functionality with a Text to Morse code support.
* Beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Supports the widest range of devices with a camera flash. All for free.
* Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* Best tablet flashlight
* LED Light - Uses your phone's flash. Note that some devices don't have a camera led. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a LED flashlight or you want to save some battery.
* Warning Lights, Police, Color, Strobe, Morse Code, Text to Morse - different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. Bright enough. You can change the brightness and the colors.
The best flashlight app when you need reliability and functionality. Very bright and completely free.
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy! linterna
* Fixed a bug where the light would turn off after several seconds
* Fixed a bug where the screen would not turn off after the light has been started
* Improved start time on several devices
Content rating: Everyone