About QR Codes
Tiny Flashlight + LEDApp Available on: Android Market
Released By: Nikolay Ananiev
User Rating: 4.48 / 5 with 2,743,316 ratings
Free flashlight app. Uses the camera LED / flash / screen as a torch.
Free flashlight app for your device! Incredibly simple and very useful. Will use your device's camera LED / flash / screen as a torch.
* Bright flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
* Great and diverse screen lights.
* Widget with different layouts to choose from (including lock screen widget). Flashlight starts directly without launching Tiny Flashlight.
* Strobe / Blinking function with adjustable on/off intervals
* Morse code functionality with a Text to Morse code function.
* Accessibility support
* Beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* Best tablet flashlight
* LED Light - Uses your phone's flash. Note that some devices don't have a camera led. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a LED flashlight or you want to save some battery.
* Warning Lights, Police, Color, Strobe, Morse Code, Text to Morse - different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. Bright enough. You can change the brightness and the colors.
The best flashlight app when you need reliability and functionality.
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!
* Added tutorial on editing the light sources
* Added plugins info tutorial
* Plugins icons are not hidden from the app drawer by default anymore. You have to disable the "Show plugins icons" option to hide the icons
* There was a problem with turing off the light on the international version of Galaxy S5. Now fixed.
* Fixed widget alignment on some devices
* Crash fixes and minor improvements
Content rating: Everyone