Jul 24, 2015
The popular game Deadlock: Online is now on Android; prior, it was an iOS exclusive. Now, Android users can partake in the online shooting battles, an as an added bonus, they can do it across the aisle with iOS players.
Some details from the presser:
Join in on the action and play against thousands of other
players (Even iOS players) in online matches. Compete in daily and weekly
tournaments to win unlock points. Over 30 different
weapons, armor, and attachments – including different pistols, rifles, machine
guns, grenades, scopes,and flashbangs!
Practice your shooting skills before entering in online matches by playing Survival Mode and Bot Matches offline!
– Up to 8 player online Cross Platform Multiplayer action.
– Over 30 weapons including assault rifles, sub machine guns, grenades and more.
– Robust loadout system including multiple weapon attachments, and armor.
– 3 Gameplay modes at launch including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture & Hold
– 30 ranks to earn with rewards for each rank you earn.
– Google Play Achievements and Leaderboard
– Asynchronous Online Tournaments â€“ automatically be entered into new tournaments running
every day and every week to win unlock points which can be used to unlock new weapons and items.
– 7 Maps
The game is free-to-play, and we have a trailer below:
[via Crescent Moon Post]