Apr 21, 2017
We hear this one is a puzzle, one that might even invoke the good old Rubik’s Cube.
Details (per Google Play):
In Invert you press buttons around a tile grid that flip a certain pattern of tiles. Your goal is to make all tiles the same color using as few moves as possible. Easy to solve, but hard to solve well.
– Campaign: Solve levels in certain amount of moves. Take as much time as you need – there’s no time limit.
– Challenge: Solve levels against the clock. Use as many moves as you want.
– Expert: Similar to Challenge Mode, but a lot harder. Like, a *lot* harder.
– 20 mind-bending patterns with 1000’s of combinations
– Over 120 hand crafted levels
– Custom soundtrack per level
– 2 unique gameplay modes
– 1 expert mode.
– 0 distracting advertisements or commercials
Invert carries a one-time price of $2.99.