Mar 15, 2017
Can’t wait to get hands on F29: Timeshift from Hiker Games.
In this one, the player takes on the persona of Mak, a soldier who has the power to stop time.
Fast forward 40 years into the future, where the Cold War is nothing but a distant memory. The AS terror organization has taken advantage of the post-war chaos and has spread to Russia and surrounding countries. Headquartered in the Sakha Republic, the AS begins an aggressive expansion by taking over nearby territories – when it accidentally stumbles on the remains of Project FZ. Alerted to the project’s unplanned reactivation, the U.S. government immediately assembles a rescue mission to protect Project FZ … and bring Mak home.
* Experience the magic of “bullet time” on the go.
* Delve into a deep storyline that branches out over 30 missions.
* Shoot with a huge variety of weapons first-person shooter fans know and love.
* Explore an in-depth upgrade system with RPG elements.
* Challenge yourself with multiple game modes.
Due date? March 21st. It will be free with in-app purchases.