Apr 19, 2017
Intrepid cross-platform development house Jam City is partnering with Peanuts Worldwide to bring the famous Charles Shulz characters to life on Android — bubble shooting style.
– Over 80 fun-filled levels with more to come!
– Exciting neighborhoods to explore!
– Featuring original music from the Peanuts series!
– All new game modes starring all of your favorite Snoopy personas!
– Collect Peanuts characters, game pieces, boosters, and more!
– Defeat the Red Baron and become a world-famous “Flying Ace”!
– Use the Beach Ball Burst to make quick work of any bubble challenges!
– In-game events themed around classic Peanuts storylines and holiday specials you’ve grown up with!
– Check back often for fresh new characters and puzzles… added weekly!
Jam City’s Josh Yguado mentions inspiration. “We are so honored to be creating a game with one of the world’s most loved and iconic brands,” he says. “The rich legacy of the Peanuts gang inspires our team and with Snoopy Pop we want to create a mobile game that lives up to the genius of Charles M. Schulz.”
Peanuts Worldwide Executive Vice President Roz Nowicki is looking forward to seeing folks enjoy the game. “Working with partners who truly understand the heart of the brand and characters is paramount to Peanuts Worldwide,” she says. “Jam City has demonstrated great care and skill in helping bring Snoopy, Woodstock, Charlie Brown, Lucy and the entire Peanuts gang to a new generation of audiences. We are thrilled that people around the world who love Peanuts will be able to have so much fun playing Snoopy Pop.”
The game will be free to play, and is due to be released this summer. You can pre-register HERE.