Feb 15, 2017
Superhero-laden MARVEL Future Fight is getting an update that brings a whole lot more playable missions and characters.
On deck are Inhumans… fresh from the MARVEL archives. There is a also a new reward system.
Per the press release, the newbies are as follows:
– Moon Girl – An Inhuman genius. She races into battle with her trusty friend, the giant red T-Rex Devil Dinosaur, and her arsenal of homemade inventions.
* Karnak – An Inhuman philosopher adept at hand-to-hand combat, with the uncanny ability to find the flaws and weak points of any enemy.
* Gorgon – An Inhuman warrior who has served the Inhuman Royal Family for years. With his beastly legs, he stomps the ground causing massive shockwaves to defeat his enemies.
* Inferno – An Inhuman and member of Gorgon’s team dedicated to protecting the Inhuman race. His Inhuman ability allows him to produce and manipulate fire from his body to defeat his enemies.
* Crystal – An Inhuman princess and sister of Medusa, the Queen of the Inhumans. She is able to control the elements of fire, water, earth, and air.
* Maximus – The younger brother of Black Bolt, King of the Inhumans. He is a brilliant scientist who uses his inventions, including the Chorus Sentry, in battle. He is greedy, short-tempered, and conniving, constantly seeking to usurp his brother’s throne.
* Dormammu – Lord of the Dark Dimension. He is the eternal rival of Doctor Strange, and is unbeatable within his own dimension. He is a god-like character equipped with powerful physical and magical abilities.
Netmarble Games Global Chief Seungwon Lee is excited about the new material.“The Inhumans have been becoming increasingly popular across pop culture and now players of MARVEL Future Fight will have a slew of new content to explore,” he says. “Not only will they be able to play as Inhumans characters, but they’ll also experience a thrilling storyline surrounding the conspiracy of Maximus the Mad.”
We took MARVEL Future Fight for a spin a while back and liked it; it remains free (with in-app purchases) on Google Play.