Oct 30, 2014
Monkey Racing, a game from the same crew that brought us the cross-platform multiplayer hit Monkey Boxing, is set to drop on the Play Store shortly.
It looks to be a no-holds-barred, winner-takes-all kart racing affair, with arcade touches like customizable vehicles and bosses to boot.
Per the press release, features include:
– 80 tracks
– Unlock-able customizable vehicles in more than 40 million combinations
– 18 bosses to beat
– Supported languages: English, Italian, French
– Single and Multiplayer modes (add me on Game
– 89 rewarding achievements to unlock
– Improve your vehicle stats and make it faster
– Use any means to win: including missiles, shockwaves and shields
– no IAP
The game should cost $2.99, and as noted, will have no in-app purchasing.
The game is due out on November 6th; the trailer is below.