Apr 11, 2017
Star Wars: Force Arena, the battler with, well, the Force, is picking up new stuff via an update rolling out now.
The latest build brings a bunch of goodies; we get four new characters. These characters — from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story — include Keredian Partisans, Rebel Demolitionists, the TX-225 Assault Tank and the Imperial Death Trooper.
The game is also adding a replay feature, tweaks to the Guild system and more.
– Skill determines your fate: Card levels won’t affect matches in 2vs2!
– Replay and Highlights added: Learn from your matches and the highlights of popular players!
– Earn more rewards: Level up both factions individually and get season rewards for each!
– More Guild benefits: Donate cards to other members and play in Co-op Missions!
– New Characters: Keredian Partisan, Rebel Demolitionist, TX-225 Assault Tank, and the Imperial Death Troopers!
– Fixed bugs and improved features.
Hey, we admit it: we really, really liked Star Wars: Force Arena when we took it for a formal spin; then as now, it remains free (with in-app purchases) on Google Play.