Jan 19, 2017
Get ready for a soon-to-be-launched game from Bit Craft Studios: Arrows & Sparrows.
This one is a cute, colorful slingshot shooter, filled with hungry birds intent on dive-hunting cute fish. The fish do have a few defensive tricks up their collective sleeve (like bombs and arrows), and this is what presents the challenge to the player.
Per the press release, here are some features to look forward to:
* Save the fish from hungry birds. Shoot 3 birds with as few arrows as you can!
* Turn the enemy’s attacks against them.
* Create explosive chain reactions — and blast all the birds in one shot!
* Choose from a large offering of power-ups.
* Put your skills to the test and teach those “meanie” birds a lesson!
The due date is January 25th.
The game will be free to download, with in-app purchases also being an option; check out the trailer: