GroupMe users should be pleased with its current update, which adds features and refinemenmts.
Per Google Play:
* Find Friends now shows the address book email and number as well as the name
* Added support for Direct Share
* Improvements to sign up
* Improvements to GIF notifications
* General bug fixes and improvements
As Google’s all-encompassing take on cloud storage and document management, Drive does receive a lot of attention; now, via update, it is adding a host of new features, including the ability to toggle comment notifications and upgrade opportunities.
It also marks the last official update for folks that still use Android ICS.
The app’s Google Play page has the full change log:
* Easily upgrade your storage plan in-app
* Add homescreen shortcuts to your favorite files
* Receive comment notifications
* Performance improvements and bug fixes
This is the last supported release of Drive for Android on all Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) devices. Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) users will receive no further updates to Drive on Android.
Drive remains free (with new-ish) in-app upgrade opportunities on Google Play.
International phenomenon Pokémon GO is getting an update — one which, among other things, introduces a new creature battling prowess appraisal feature.
More specifically (per Google Play):
– Implemented Pokémon Appraisal: Trainers will now be able to learn about a Pokémon’s attack and defense capabilities from their Team Leader (Candela, Blanche, or Spark) to determine which of their Pokémon have the most potential for battle.
– Fixed a bug that kept defeated Pokémon at 1HP; these Pokémon will now return as fainted Pokémon. We’re working on rebalancing the training battle, stay tuned.
– Minor bot fixes
Fallen London is an interesting desktop game port that has done well on iOS, and we hear that it will be on Android as soon as this month.
Excerpts from the press release are below:
Fallen London is a dark and hilarious Victorian-Gothic text adventure, where every choice has a consequence: from the style of your hat to the price of your soul.
● Literary RPG with over 1.5 million delicious words
● Choose from a miscellany of avatars and gender options
● Befriend, beguile or antagonise hundreds of characters from diplomats and devils to Clay Men, Rubbery Men and the elusive Masters
● Increase a vast array of character qualities, shaping your character as you go
● Hundreds of items, outfits and pets available in the Bazaar
● Play the mobile version alongside the browser experience with the same character
● Forge your own path through a dark Victorian city and beyond!
So, for those still paying attention… due date: August 31st. The game will be free (with in-app purchase opportunities).
Endless wakeboarding? Yessir… that’s the premise behind INDT’s newest gift to Android, a water-bound runner called Woody: Endless Summer.
Here are the details (per the press release):
Play as a wakeboarding mutt named “Woody” — and jump, spin, and dive your way to stardom in this sharp-looking 2D arcade game developed by Brazil’s INDT (Instituto de Desenvolvimento Tecnológico).
Show off your skills by performing tricks while ramping over islands, gliding over platforms, and maneuvering around dangerous obstacles. Time your jumps just right to make daring underwater dives and rack up the big points. Earn enough points and you can claim a spot on the leaderboard :)
POWER-UPS & SPECIAL ABILITIES
* Time Freeze: Stop the clock!
* 2X Multipliers: Double your coins and points
* Magnet: Bring coins directly to you
* Head Start: Go through a tunnel of coins without running into a single obstacle
* Continue: Keep wakeboarding after the clock has run out … or if you run into a bomb.
Every missed jump and collision costs valuable seconds — but you can extend the clock by reaching checkpoints. Keep Woody’s wakeboarding fluid and flawless by hopping through speed-boost rings and sliding smoothly over ramps. Just be on the lookout for bombs: Sliding over one of those will ruin Woody’s run!
The game is free on Google Play, with optional in-app purchase opportunities. The trailer is below:
The Paranormal Society: Hidden Adventure, a new hidden object caper from mobile development heavy-hitter G5, has just launched on Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
Per the Play Store:
Victorian London is experiencing an invasion of malevolent phantoms. The government officially denies it but has secretly asked the Paranormal Society for help. As a young wife who witnessed your husband’s spirit leave his body to join other phantoms, you become the newest member of the Paranormal Society in order to get answers. In the process, you will also:
EXPLORE London’s stunning manors,
FIND AND USE hidden objects,
SOLVE enigmatic puzzles,
USE scientific tools and…
BANISH evil spirits!
YOU CAN UNLOCK ADDITIONAL BONUSES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
● Nine absorbing locations to search, each with multiple rooms
● 14 unforgettable characters to meet
● 35 phantoms to chase and defeat
● Over 500 engaging quests to fulfill
● Dozens of collections to assemble along your adventure
● Four types of puzzles to master
The game is free (with in-app purchases) on both stores. Check out the trailer below:
Developer Fierro Studios has a new game out on Android called Rogue Jet Fighter — and it’s available on Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
Per Google Play:
Rogue Jet Fighter is the most thrilling and exciting space shooting game out there. You are on a Rogue Mission to steal the secret and key information of the alien’s invasion plan. Now that you have accomplish it, you are on the run and the aliens are trying to stop you by all possible means. Run away in your jet fighter ship; you have to escape the alien’s attacks, dodge the asteroids, destroy as many asteroids and alien space ships as you can, and reach the Jump Gate portal to get transported back to the Earth.
This amazing star fighting game has very exciting game play, amazing space environments with great sounds, and a great user interface to let the fighters have wonderful experience. You can select the space scene, and your spaceship from several options. The controls are super handy and easy to use (motion sensors or swiping on the screen) to navigate your jet fighter space ship.
The game is available for free (with in-app purchases) on Google Play, and completely free via Amazon Underground.
Space Warrior is a thrilling shoot ’em up game with unbelievable visual effects. Experience the world of an alternative future of the Earth and get caught up in a plot of a full-on space saga.
It would seem that there is nothing to discover in the Solar System. But in the most remote corners of the Universe mankind has come up against cruel resistance. You are the only one who can save the galaxy from an alien race of invaders!
– popular Space setting of the game with futuristic NPC and Bosses
– stunning art which creates a real 3D world with accelerometer support
– tons of amazing explosions, lighting, post effects and slow motion wow effect
– easy one-finger game control
– an unique blend of addictive game mechanics and technologies
– it’s easy to play
The game is free (with in-app purchases); it is scheduled to launch on the Amazon Appstore in the near future.
Sweden’s Women’s Olympic Team aside, penalty kick shootouts are exhilarating… especially for the folks watching. I should know, being a retired netminder myself.
Thus, it’s great news that Gamegou Limited, the crew behind award-winning game Perfect Kick, has a follow up effort out now called Soccer Shootout.
Game details (per Google Play):
Can you make the shot? Can you make the save? Can you handle the pressure as a stadium of sports fans looks on?
New authentic multiplayer penalty kick game Soccer Shootout puts you in the roles of football kicker and keeper for an ultimate showdown. Enjoy live, 3D gameplay with a simple flick of a finger. Build your dream team of kickers and train them in special skills. Go head to head with opponents from around the world in free and unlimited challenges. Win rich rewards every week! Are you ready to be a hero? The world is watching.
The game can be downloaded for free, and has in-app purchase opportunities. The trailer is below:
Satellina Zero is a new arcade game that just arrived on Google Play, and for now, the Android version has an exclusive: achievements.
In this fast-paced, addictive follow-up to the indie hit Satellina, swipe and tap to collect a stream of colorful descending particles, generating original soundscapes as you go. Get into a flow to beat your score, unlock new colors and music, and reach ever more dangerous speeds.
* Addictive gameplay
* Simple control
* Multiple color palettes
* Procedurally generated music
* Compete against the world with global leaderboards
* Endless mode on all levels, plus unlockable, super-challenging secret mode
* Android version contains exclusive achievements
The game is free (with in-app purchases); check out the trailer below.
When it comes to gambling, knowledge is power. Sure enough, lady luck will always have a hand to play – but trusting your instincts and counting on that lucky rabbit’s foot to bail you out of trouble isn’t always the wisest of strategies. The good news is that there is only one piece of good fortune that you’ll ever need, and you can find it with Online Casino X. This site has just one goal in mind and that is to help you find the best casinos.
Even the greenest of players will find it easy to learn and play a staple of casino favourites. If you want to start with something simple then why not try your hand at playing the slots. Slot machines are the hallmark of any casino and with Online Casino X as your guide you can find the most popular and best reviewed slots available online.
For the savvier gambler out there best online casino also offers a host of tips and strategies to playing popular online and live casino favourites like roulette, blackjack, baccarat and videopoker. If you feel a little intimidated that these games are simply too complicated you don’t have to worry – Online casino X will coach you through the rules of every game, helping you how to avoid mistakes whilst teaching you all the tips you need to know to gain an edge.
Of course no online casino would be complete without bonuses, gifts and promotional offers. Sometimes the variety of these can be so large it’s hard to know just what you’re really getting. Luckily with online casino x you can learn all the ins and outs behind these offers, knowing exactly how a particular bonus benefits you as well as when and how to use them.