Jun 13, 2015
505 Games is letting folks know that we can expect a new dogfighting game called Airframe: Nemesis.
Per the press release:
505 Games today announced Airframe: Nemesis, the adrenaline-filled dogfight game, will launch on the App Store and Google Play later this year. Developed by Stratosphere Games, Airframe: Nemesis is a free-to-play action-strategy game featuring the worldâ€™s most advanced aircraft rendered in breathtaking 3D.
Set in the year 2050, Airframe: Nemesis puts the player in the pilotâ€™s seat as a mercenary who has been betrayed, shot down and left for dead. Dogfighting is the name of the game â€“ as players must battle back, one victory at a time. In the game, you and your Nemesis square off in fierce campaigns to see who can lock on and destroy the other with devastating abilities, advanced missiles, and high-speed projectiles. Setting a new standard for strategic mobile air combat, Airframe: Nemesis combines a captivating single-player experience and storyline with intense multiplayer battles and live events. Built in Unity 5, Airframe: Nemesis delivers a visceral experience, from stunning animations and cut scenes to high-polygon aircraft models and jaw-dropping shader effects.
– Airframe: Nemesis lets players forge their own path to glory in the skies. Key features include:
– Gain territory and defend it against bogeys and earn currency, XP, Loot, and buffs
– Hundreds of single-player missions with diverse gameplay
– 20+ modified planes with unique abilities and customizable skins
– More than 75 weapon models with distinct abilities, providing hundreds of combinations
– State-of-the-art 3D graphics enhanced by Appleâ€™s Metal framework
– Dogfight Challenge: weekly multi-player wars with leaderboard rankings
– Additional planned content with more gameplay and expanded features
We’ll be keeping an ear out for this one.