Oct 9, 2014
BoxPop, one of the addictive games from FreshPlanet, can now be enjoyed by Android users that have access to the Google Play Store.
Yep… it has come to Android!
BoxPop has over 300,000 users worldwide and was featured globally on the App Store last month. We are excited to bring this hit game to Android users.
BoxPop is simple: pop boxes in L-shaped paths, like the knight in chess, and see if you can pop all the boxes in each grid. Sounds easy, but with each pop you have fewer boxes to choose from! Can you find the right path and earn three stars?
Discover dozens of challenging puzzles, each adding new mind-bending shapes such as elephants, VHS tapes, castles, and more. Earn stars on each level to unlock larger grids and more challenging puzzles.
– Over 40 levels and 8 grid sizes, with more on the way.
– Track your friends and earn achievements with Google Play.
– Minimalist graphic design.
– Beautiful music and sound effects.
– A modern reimagining of the classic Knightâ€™s Tour, one of the oldest chess puzzles around.
BoxPop is free (with in-app purchasing) on the Play Store.