Nov 28, 2016
More and more board games are beginning to make it to mobile devices, and Frima Studios and Asmodee Digital are adding another one to the list: Colt Express.
Colt Express comes to smartdevices as a turn-based card strategy game; up to 6 players can battle it out per game. Players move around from train car to train car, and take out opposing players while picking up loot.
To sum up, the game features:
• A wild west themed universe inspired from the original board game, digitally modernized
• A tactical and action-packed gameplay, for intense and unpredictable games
• An extensive Story mode following 6 characters, each with his own objectives and quirks. Available offline and saved the next time you log in.
• Numerous exciting game variants to unlock in Story mode.
• An online Multiplayer Mode
• A worldwide Leaderboard, updated and available in real-time
• A friendlist, with the possibility to play with your friends
• Collectible skins and environments to customize your adventures
• Many Achievements to accomplish, punctuating your exploration of the game
Colt Express costs $6.99, and is available now on Google Play. Check out the trailer below: