Nov 23, 2016
Well regarded kid-friendly developer Toca Boca has a new app out on Google Play called Toca Life: Stable.
This one brings one of the most requested subjects to the Toca series: equine care. Yep, horses are front and center in this one, as the player moves on from Stable to Arena and Forest.
Players can record video in-app; there are also 24 characters to interface with. Themed outfits, and more.
– Explore four locations: stable, arena, forest and shop.
– Create stories for 24 new characters plus horses and other animals!
– Care for your horses: feed them, lather them up till they’re nice and clean, brush them.
– Choose outfits from your favorite themes: medieval, western, everyday stable life and fantasy!
– Hop on to ride bikes in the forest and race motorcycles in the arena!
– Set up obstacles and show off your horse’s jumping skills!
– Eat at the food court and use the portable potties!
– Have a campout!
– Snuggle into your sleeping bag to stay warm under the stars!
– Take a canoe ride or swim by a waterfall.
– Make music with magical lily pads!
– Move horses, characters and objects from here to there in the horse transport!
– Record your stories in the app and share with your friends!
– No time limit or high scores — play for as long as you like!
– No third-party advertising
The game is available now, and costs $2.99.