Jan 27, 2015
Tabtor is building upon its success on iOS by releasing the Android version of it’s well-regarded mathematics learning/tutoring application.
The app is backed by a subscription service, and the whole system is specifically aimed at kids in the K-6 bracket; a student gets unlimited worksheets and regular feedback from a dedicated tutor.
Per the Google Play page, features include:
– Tabtor membership gives you access to unlimited digital worksheets for one low monthly price for one student (subject to fair usage and assessment of submitted worksheets). Multiple plans available.
– Every worksheet is accompanied with a video tutorial to assist in the moments of frustration
– With your membership, a tutor is assigned for each student
– Student starts with a diagnostic test
– Student gets instant grading on every question
– Tutors provide personalized feedback, daily or as-needed, based on the worksheets submitted by the students and accordingly assign worksheets
– You get weekly updates on the performance of your children
– In addition, you get a biweekly session with the Tutor to review the performance of your children and for your child to talk with the Tutor
– Curriculum is aligned with CCSS (Common Core). Grades covered: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grades. 7th and 8th grade content will be released soon.
Tabtor CTO Balraj Suneja is pleased with the Android release. â€œWeâ€™re pleased to offer Tabtorâ€™s groundbreaking learning program on the Android platform,â€ he says. â€œStudents who use it have not only shown dramatic improvements on tests, but in many cases, theyâ€™ve been able to truly excel in a subject they previously struggled with, building the skills theyâ€™ll need for college and their professional careers beyond school.â€
As noted, the app is free with a Tabtor subscription; it is available on the Play Store.