Nov 5, 2014
One Man Left Studios has just revealed that Tilt to Live: Gauntlet’s Revenge will be arriving on the Play Store before the year is out.
It’s a Tilt to Live like no other: a collection of brutal tilt obstacle courses! Take control of an unlimited supply of expendable arrow-people, destroying a ton of them on your quest to reach the finish line. Tackle three super-challenging gauntlets in any order you want, using our famously responsive Tilt to Live controls. Do you have what it takes to unlock the final boss gauntlet, and at last confront the infamous Dot King? If not, maybe try it on easy mode.
– Responsive tilt controls, calibrated your way.
– Easy, Medium, and Hard modes: choose the length of your health bar
– Challenging gameplay: experience the full spectrum of human emotion
– Three gauntlets to conquer in whichever order you like!
– Traps and enemies are shuffled for a fresh experience every retry.
– Reach the finish line to take on an endless Bonus Round.
– Show off your best pointonium haul on our Game Center leaderboards.
– Challenging achievements dare you to master each gauntlet’s traps.
– Unlock the final boss gauntlet to throw down with the Dot King himself.
The game will be priced at $2.99.