+ Saved Search added!
+ Location alarms can have a custom ringtone
+ Fixed crash when sharing a task and then canceling share
+ Fixed bug where HTML formatting of note could be discarded
+ Fixed a bug where editing a note could not save the changes
+ Fixes a bug with syncing repeating subtasks properly
+ Fixed a bug with creating folders or contexts while offline and then syncing later
+ Fixed a bug with doing a search and then doing another search
+ Archived folders will be hidden now
Instagram remains the preeminent image-based social network; it recently added the “Stories” feature, and is now making this specific feature even better rounded.
The latest build adds stickers and more.
Per Google Play:
We have new features for Instagram Stories!
• Stickers: No matter where you are or what you’re up to, add context to your story with stickers.
• Holiday Fun: Make your story more festive with holiday stickers.
• Hands-Free Video: A new option in the format picker lets you record a video without having to press and hold.
• Text Enhancements: Add as much text as you’d like to a photo or video.
We do mean “weighty” too; check out the developer produced changelog:
· Unlock the game’s “Special Chapter”: Clear Stage 3-30 on the World Map to unlock the Special Chapter, which allows players to challenge any stage regardless of the chapter order for free if previously cleared or with a ‘Special Chapter Ticket’ for uncompleted stages (Special Chapter will reset each week for multiple paythroughs);
· Command Three New Legendary Heroes: Obtain the spear-wielding, crow-master Morrighan; quick footed, Golem class hero Macha; and the magic wielding Neamhain from the Auction House;
· Dominate the Battlefield: Summon all three heroes to the battlefield for a power boost to dominate the undead enemies;
· Christmas + 200 Day Anniversary Event: Log into the game each day for exclusive rewards, such as a Five Star Rune Box, Rare Orb, and a Six Star Hero Summoning Stone (available Dec. 18 to Dec. 25).
The game remains free (with in-app purchases) on Google Play.
Hill Climb Racing 2 hasn’t been out too long, but already seems to garnering quite the appreciative following; Fingersoft’s physics racing sequel is currently one of the most popular new games on the Play Store.
Not content to rest on those laurels, the game is getting better with an update that is rolling out now.
The new build brings on a bunch of stuff: a new vehicle, the opportunity to beat Santa for prizes, Google Play cloud save functionality, new outfits, and improved server handling with bug fixes.
-New vehicle: Monster
-Xmas Cup: Beat Santa and win special goodies!
-Fixed vehicle physics issues in adventure mode
-Improved server connection handling
-Google Play Games cloud save
-New driver outfits
More G5 goodness (courtesy of AB Games). Is anyone surprised?
This one involves Hidden City: Mystery of Shadows, a hidden mystery game available on Google Play and the Amazon Appstore; the game is getting a festive update — a new, limited time event called “Tale of Fire and Snow.”
The update also brings a new scene, fresh quests and more.
In this bright time-limited update, open a new hidden object scene and bravely overcome all the new challenges that are waiting for you at Santa’s Workshop! Do whatever it takes to defend and save Christmas! Complete quests as part of the celebratory “Tale of Fire and Snow” event and reap several rewards for your efforts, including a Christmas Amulet, special Snow Globe Totem and unique male and female avatars. Our dear mystery seekers, you are invited to update the game now, as the City of Shadows needs your help like never before. Explore the snow-covered magical city, find holiday objects hidden among most beautiful celebratory scenes and share the festive mood with your friends and family!
The game is free, and has in-app purchases. Check out the trailer below:
Dubbed the “Winter Wonderland” update, this one brings the season right to the player — limited unlockable hats and event, holiday-themed zoo decorations, a free revives system, a physical shop in the zoo, and bug fixes.
Per Google Play:
Travel to the North Pole and ride on Santa’s Reindeer in a limited-time holiday themed event!
6 New limited-time Winter Holiday Themed hats to unlock!
Festive Holiday decorations for your Zoo
The Revive Raven is available for purchase granting free revives!
A physical shop is now in the zoo!
Bug Fixes and improvements
The game remains free (with in-app purchases) on Google Play; check out the update trailer below:
Nova Launcher is getting a bunch of tweaks via an update that is rolling out now.
Per the Play Store
Swipe to open drawer (a la Pixel Launcher)
New Pixel style searchbar
New search view, with tabs for Frequent, Recent and New/Updated apps
New “Timeout” screen lock method
New double-tap-swipe gestures
Android 7.1 launcher shortcuts
Dock backgrounds to draw under navbar
Quick start to easily change major settings (Nova Settings > Backup > Quick start)
Nova Launcher is free on Google Play; premium features are available for $4.99.
We reviewedColt Express fairly recently, and happily proclaimed it as a game to try; the card strategy game has plenty of action, and it it easy to get addicted to very, very quickly.
It also helps that it is based upon a popular board game. Now, the digitized version is getting an update.
The updated build brings two great features: most notably, the game now allows players to get into multiplayer rounds with friends. Fantastic, really, as this makes the game as personable as the physical version.
Also, the game now features a complete lobby so players can browse and join open games. Again, another great addition.
And of course, we get the ubiquitous bug fixes.
Colt Express remains available on Google Play for a one-time price of $6.99. Check out the trailer below.