Apr 18, 2015
7th Guest: 20th Anniversary Edition (styled The 7th Guest: Remastered on Google Play) is now on Android courtesy of MojoTouch.
Henry Stauf’s mansion has been abandoned for as long as anyone dare remember. Stauf was a master toy maker, a maker of amazing puzzles and this strange, eerie, mansion was his greatest creation.
It stands empty, rotting ever since children started dying with his toys near them, ever since six guests came and were never seen again.
Now, you are in the house, moving from one room to another, trying to remember and trying to forget. Because Stauf’s game isn’t over. There were six guests the world knew about – and there was one other.
The mansion of horror comes to life again and only you can end this mad nightmare and learn the secret of the 7th guest.
The game features:
– Groundbreaking use of full-motion video and dialogue recorded by live actors in a terrifyingly virtual environment.
– Bizarre puzzles to solve and games to play.
– 22 stunningly rendered, devilishly surprising, 3-D rooms await you in this fully explorable haunted mansion.
‘20th Anniversary Edition’ features:
– Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based – no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
* Completely new map, which can be access directly while playing
– Completely new game menus and save/load system
– Four Music options: The praised, orchestrated, music score remastered or the original score in Midi recording, General Midi or Adlib
– Much improved voice acting audio and all-new, optional subtitles
– A stunning new HD graphic mode that up-scales the game beautifully to high-resolutions.
– 27 Achievements to earn and share with your friends
– A lot of extras:
* ‘The Making of’ featurette
* 19 Delete Scenes and 33 Delete Audio Parts
* Comprehensive Soundtrack: 36 Tracks to add to your music collection!
* ‘The 7th Guest’ Novel (157 pages)
* The Original Script (104 pages), ‘The Stauf Files’ booklet (20 pages), Original Game Manual (41 pages)
– Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
– Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with or without English subtitles
German voice acting with or without German subtitles
French voice acting with or without French subtitles
Russian voice acting
Additionally, the game is currently 30% off on Google Play.