Oct 3, 2014
We had an opportunity to mention that RPG Undefeated is coming to Android soon; well, the good folks at Aldorlea Games did the conscionable thing and not make us wait too long: Undefeated is available exclusively (for now) on the Google Play store today.
Per release information:
In many ways a revitalisation of the classic JRPG, Undefeated makes the genre its own across a story-filled adventure full of witty dialogue and self-referential humour.
Marcus, Bastien and Fela are all reluctant conscripts, drafted into an army with the sole purpose of keeping hazardous flora and fauna at bay. As they explore the world beyond the city, they are drawn into a mystery that could prove catastrophic for their homeland.
Explore a traditional 16-bit overworld, descending into dungeons and encountering a menagerie of mutated creatures. With more than 30 hours of gameplay, detailed artwork and a fully scored melodic soundtrack, Undefeated is the perfect pocket companion for any lover of JRPGs.
– Classic JRPG action with plenty of fourth-wall-breaking and knowing humour
– Strategic turn-based battles with detailed enemies
– Artwork by the creators of Moonchild and Opaline
– Customisable difficulty for hardcore and casual players
– 30+ hour play time
– 25 secret rooms to discover
– 16 side quests to complete
Undefeated is available on the Play Store for $4.99.
[Source: Developer Email]