Jan 23, 2017
Goo Saga is a fun, engaging platformer-puzzle hybrid that can be hard to put down. Now, courtesy of developer Toka Loka Games, the game is available for the low — and we do mean “low” — price of $0.10.
Wondering about the game’s features? Here are a few (culled from Google Play):
– 3 different states of Goo’s elasticity controlled by the player: Deflated, Normal, and Inflated.
– 20 levels, each to be completed in 3 different modes: Normal, Survival, and Time Trial, plus 4 epic boss battles; each mode requires a different gameplay strategy.
– Captivating atmosphere with HD graphics and gameplay.
– 18 atmospheric soundtracks.
– Sophisticated level design with meticulously planned alterations between puzzle solving and platform based gaming sections.
– 12 types of robot enemies.
– Crystals collected through successful completion of the levels and used to enhance Goo’s abilities.
– 8 upgradable character abilities that help Goo in his adventure.
Like you needed the trailer to encourage you to pick this one up: