Gismart Piano, an app designed to get people to play and learn piano, is on sale on Google Play.
It can currently be had for $0.10, down from its regular price of $1.99.
Here are the app details per Google Play:
Our digital Piano app lets you choose sounds from a number of music instruments: from a grand and fortepiano, to the violin, harpsichord, accordion, organ and guitar. Carve out original melodies and record them to play back via different musical instruments. You’ll learn various chords and how to read sheet music, taking you on your journey to become a virtual piano player and maestro!
★★★ Real Piano app features ★★★
✔ Full 88 key piano keyboard
✔ Fun Mode
✔ 9 Different piano keyboards and musical instruments:
Grand Piano keyboard
✔ Single or Dual scrollable keyboard
✔ Free piano songs
✔ Popular and classic piano songs
✔ Piano record feature – record and share your plays
✔ Piano HD
This hidden object caper takes the player on a journey involving a ship once thought to be lost at sea. Port providence is the fictionally grim location, and the game is full of curses, paranormal activity and even — gasp! — murder.
Per Google Play, here are the game features:
● 68 engaging and captivating levels
● 14 uniquely enticing mini-games
● 13 inspiring achievements
● Seven enigmatic characters
● Gripping storyline and unparalleled hand-drawn art
● Google Play game services support
Right now, the full game can be unlocked for only $0.99; that’s 80% off the regular price of $4.99.
But (as with all things wonderful) his doesn’t last forever. You have till March 19th to cop this.
Mini Metro, an interesting subway system management simulator game from Playdigious, is currently on sale.
Right now, the game can be had for $1.99… or 60% off its regular price of $4.99.
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
● Random city growth so each game is unique
● Fifteen real-world cities to test your planning skills
● A variety of upgrades to tailor your network
● Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
● Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
● Colorblind and night modes
● Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
We don’t know when exactly the sale ends, so, as in all things discounted, hurry! Need some help deciding? We got you… check out the game trailer:
For those with Daydream-compatible phones AND headsets, we have good news: VR adventure Gunjack 2: End of Shift is available for 50% off list price.
That means you can get the game for $6.49.
Everyone fights in New Eden. Some fight for power. Others for money. But out here, on the fringes of space, most fight simply to see another day. Far from the comforts of civilization, the vast mining rig, Kubera, is your home. As a turret operator charged with destroying waves of attackers, you stand united with your crew mates in the defense of the rig.
You are not a soldier, but a survivor, the scourge of would-be plunderers. With a formidable arsenal at your disposal, you will live the life of a Gunjack, protecting the Kubera, its precious cargo, and yourselves, from the bandits trying to blow the rig apart!
No word on how long this offer will hold, so get to it!
Disney’s Doc McStuffins is an icon in the ever-important sector of toy healthcare, and for the young (and young at heart) who enjoy mobile games with the character’s imprint, here is some good news: Doc Mobile Clinic Rescue is on sale on the Play store for a limited time.
For five days only, you can get the game for free — down from its regular price of $2.99.
• Discover 4 fun-filled rescue missions that level up as you race: Doc to the Rescue, Snow Place for Toys, Fun in the Sun, and Birthday Rescue!
• Avoid obstacles and collect coins to rescue toys fast!
• Collect super-fun power ups that boost your speed and attract more coins. Take silly photos, too!
• Find and rescue 37 different toys! Help Doc make a diagnosis, heal boo-boos, and then build up your toy collection for even more fun!
Goo Saga is a fun, engaging platformer-puzzle hybrid that can be hard to put down. Now, courtesy of developer Toka Loka Games, the game is available for the low — and we do mean “low” — price of $0.10.
Wondering about the game’s features? Here are a few (culled from Google Play):
– 3 different states of Goo’s elasticity controlled by the player: Deflated, Normal, and Inflated.
– 20 levels, each to be completed in 3 different modes: Normal, Survival, and Time Trial, plus 4 epic boss battles; each mode requires a different gameplay strategy.
– Captivating atmosphere with HD graphics and gameplay.
– 18 atmospheric soundtracks.
– Sophisticated level design with meticulously planned alterations between puzzle solving and platform based gaming sections.
– 12 types of robot enemies.
– Crystals collected through successful completion of the levels and used to enhance Goo’s abilities.
– 8 upgradable character abilities that help Goo in his adventure.
Like you needed the trailer to encourage you to pick this one up:
G5 is bringing in the new year with a sale: Tales from the Dragon Mountain: the Lair (also styled Tales of Dragon Mountain 2) is on sale for $0.99 on Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
Follow Mina once again to find the lair of the evil spirit called Strix in this captivating sequel to the beloved hidden object adventure!
It has been years since brave Mina Lockheart defeated Lord Strix. But dark shadows are rising once again, and restless mythical creatures beseech Mina’s protection! Join Mina and her best friend Malik in their dangerous trip to turn up clues and locate Lord Strix’s lair. Meet different creatures along your journey, help them and have them help you. Hurry! Lord Strix and his ruthless army are getting stronger every minute!
● 63 fantasy scenes to explore
● 27 puzzling mini-games to play
● Five mysterious chapters to enjoy
● Three difficulty modes: casual, adventure, challenge
● 20 stone dragons to collect and unlock achievements
● Google Play game services/Amazon GameCircle support